Sunday 4 May 2014

A practical and stylish accessory - Watches


Without a doubt, I believe a watch is an essential accessory. For a person that doesn't wear much jewellery in her every day life, my watch is always on my wrist. Not only is it stylish, but it is also practical. It can be useful in telling the time, with an added benefit of looking great with any outfit. 

I have a Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Skeleton Automatic watch in rose gold (photographed above), and it is honestly my most prized possession. I wear it everywhere, and I feel quite bare without it on my wrist. Where the writing sits, it is clear and the fluro insert moves around as your arm does, which 'charges' the watch, so no need for batteries. It also isn't too heavy which is a bonus! As I have small wrists, I find that bracelets don't always fit me properly, so a watch is a great option for me!

I have been eyeing off Marc Jacobs' watches for a while and when my Dad bought this for me in May last year, I was ecstatic! 

I feel as though watches will always be a trend, and whatever you're price range, I'm sure you can find a watch to match it. 

What is your favourite accessory? 

Belinda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment