Saturday 10 May 2014

I LOVE EUROVISION!!

Source
YIIIII!!! ITS EUROVISION TIME AGAIN! YIPEE!!!!

I look forward to this time every year, and cheer on the various european countries, battling it out on stage to be crowned the next Eurovision champion. Even though I live in Australia, I am the BIGGEST fan of this competition! I absolutely love everything about it - the atmosphere, Julia Zemiro and Sam Pang (the commentators which make me laugh so hard!), the singing, the costumes, the lighting effects, EVERYTHING! 

Yesterday, the first semifinals were shown on SBS, so i'll share some of my favourite performances. 
I particularly liked Montenegro, with singer Sergej Ćetković, who sung 'Moj Svijet' and it was even better that he was singing in the original language! Plus he looked so happy and it seemed as though he was really enjoying himself. 

Source
I also really liked András Kállay-Saunders, who sung 'Running', and he was representing Hungary. he sung about a serious issue, but paired it with an up-tempo tune. I really liked his voice!

Source

Sweden was another country I enjoyed! Her (Sanna Nielsen) voice was amazing! She sun a song called 'Undo' 

Source
Belinda 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment