Friday 9 May 2014

'Winning' moments of the week

Source
Now, I had a snazzy idea of writing about 'winning' moments of the week. You know those moments where something unexpectedly good happens and you're like "ohhhh WINNING!" No, just me? Ok... 
HAHA anyways, I wanted to write about them for this week, but nothing really win-worthy happened unfortunately. Soooo, I decided to merge last week and this week into one. 

1. Asked for 2 potato cakes, and the guy gave me 3!! WINNING! 

2. Lecture at university finished 30 minutes earlier. WINNING! 

3. Came late to class and the teacher wasn't even there. WINNING! 

4. Ran to the bus and just made it. WINNING! 

Ok, this is quite embarrassing but I can't even think of anymore now... I just found out my score for my economy test and its less than what I hoped for... :'(

I'll write the moments down for next week, so I won't forgot it and will bring you more!
I apologize! 

Belinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment